Water Heaters – Repair, Installation, Maintenance in SUGAR GROVE, IL
Repair Installation and Maintenance in SUGAR GROVE, IL
Our professional technicians at Restore Plumbing have proven to be the SUGAR GROVE, IL and Fox Valley area leader in water heater repair, service, installation and products. Restore Plumbingâ€™s team is dedicated to providing you with superior service, unmatched warranty packages, proper education, and 24 hour a day 7 days a week support. If you are looking for or are in need of a water heater replacement, water heater installation or water heater maintenance, give us a call. We will be glad to help.
Let Restore Plumbingâ€™s reputation work for you. Our team of professional technicians has been solving water heater problems quickly and efficiently for over 10 years in SUGAR GROVE, IL. We understand you want us to show up on time, have the right parts, and fix the problem correctly the first time. 100% customer satisfaction with our work is the key to earning your respect.
Restore Plumbing Offers SUGAR GROVE, IL
- Water Heater Repair & Service
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Service
- Tankless Water Heater Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
Water Heater Maintenance in SUGAR GROVE, IL
Restore Plumbing believes that educating the customer is number one. By understanding the upkeep and maintenance, we can extend the life of your water heater. Below are a few tips to maintain your water heater:
- Test the pressure relief valve. This should be completed once a year. Manufacturerâ€™s procedures may be different with each model.
- Temperature Setting- Donâ€™t set your temperature so high that it may risk scalding. You could be wasting energy if the temperature is above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Insulation- Older units typically have blankets wrapped around them to help with efficiency. Itâ€™s a good idea to maintain or keep the blankets in the proper position.
- Leaving Town- Might as well save some money while on vacation. Lower the temperature.
If you want to avoid costly water heater repairs, it is important to maintain your water heater. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your water heater, give us a call. Restore Plumbing is here to help.
Signs your water heater is failing:
- Bad Odor or Rusty Water- This is a sign you may need a new water heater. Buildup of calcium and salt can cause discoloration of your water over time.
- Water heater noises- When you start hearing a popping or hissing sound while the water heater is running give us a call. Water heaters should run quietly.
- Life Expectancy- A water heater’s life expectancy varies. Most water heaters have a lifespan of 10-15 years. Check your manufacturers manual. You may want to replace it before it breaks down.
- Water puddles or leaks- Most obvious sign that your water heater may need repaired or replaced.
- Water temperature is not consistent- Itâ€™s time to give us a call so we may check it out.
Restore Plumbing can install or repair your water heater today in SUGAR GROVE, IL. We hope you found our check list helpful. Give us a call.
for SUGAR GROVE, IL
Let us know how we can help!
Please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you shortly. or call us at (847)448-0487
Off Any Service
Where $250 or more in work is performed by our technicians